[Up to 35% Off] Kuching: Stay at Tribal Lodge, Sarakraf Pavilion + Daily Halal Breakfast. Choose 3D2N for 2 (RM278) / 4D3N for 2 (RM388) / 3D2N for 4 (RM408) / 4D3N for 4 (RM588). From RM49 per person per night
- Hotel in the heart of Kuching, Sarawak.
- Strategically located near the Kuching Waterfront.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Only 20-min drive from Kuching International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 18, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 8, 2012 – Nov 8, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. No extra beds allowed.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay at UG1, UG4 or UG6 room with daily Halal breakfast (for 2 people package).
- Stay at G1, G2 or G5 room with daily Halal breakfast (for 4 people package).
- 1-time complimentary handicraft lesson (9am – 10.30am daily).
- Complimentary W-Fi.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Breakfast for child aged 11 and below: RM10 per person.
- Stay extension with breakfast at UG1 or UG4 room (for 2 people): RM144 per room per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast at UG6 room (for 2 people): RM160 per room per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast at G1, G2 or G5 room (for 4 people): RM200 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 082-237 468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 082-237 468 or email Tribal Lodge, Sarakraf Pavilion at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching, Sarawak. All bookings must be made by Nov 8, 2012.
Unlike camping in bug-infested forests or death metal concerts, hotels provide more restful sleep. Today’s Groupon keeps decibels low with a stay for two or four in an Upper Ground Floor or Ground Floor room, inclusive of daily Halal breakfast at Tribal Lodge, Sarakraf Pavilion in Kuching, Sarawak. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM278 (RM400 published rack rate) (only RM69.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM388 (RM600 published rack rate) (only RM64.70 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 4 for RM408 (RM500 published rack rate) (only RM51 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 4 for RM588 (RM750 published rack rate) (only RM49 per person per night)
Tribal Lodge, Sarakraf Pavilion
- UG1, UG4 or UG6 rooms for 2 people: 1 queen-sized bed
- G1, G2 or G5 rooms for 4 people: 2 queen-sized beds
- Private bathroom with shower and water heater
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee making facilities
Strategically located close to the Kuching Waterfront, the hotel welcomes out-of-state voyagers into quiet escapades with tribal motifs and wooden carvings while travellers admire local heritage, handicrafts, and handymen. Sleepy heads sojourn amidst soft duvets and calming sepia room tones before waking up to complimentary handicraft lessons, Halal breakfasts, and partners’ morning breaths. When not relaxing weary bodies within cosy confines, city explorers don appropriate outfits and sunlight-deflecting glasses to begin discoveries of local cultural centres and other sites like:
Kuching Cat Museum
Sarawak Cultural Village
Bako National Park
Nearby places of interest
- Kuching Waterfront
- Sarawak Cultural Village
- Bako National Park
- Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Damai Beach
- Fort Margherita
- Sarawak Museum
- The Springs Shopping Centre
- Padungan Road – China Town
- India Street
- Main Bazaar
Phone: 082-237 468
Sarawak Laksa (Source - Hendry)
Kuching, Sarawak 93100