[Up to 59% Off] Lamb Chop / Chicken Chop / Fish & Chips at Playground, Song Plaza for 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM18) / 4 (RM28) People. From RM7 per person. Pork-free
- Choose chicken chop, lamb chop, or fish & chips.
- Served with fries and vegetables.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Play Station 3, cards and dice available.
- Wi-Fi and games available.
- Redemption period: May 31, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 19, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 3.30pm – 1am / Sun: 5pm – 1am (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Playground: 082-455 009 (Call Mon – Sat: 3.30pm – 1am / Sun: 5pm – 1am).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like clothes, eating habits should be proper, well-mannered, and without distasteful slips. Today’s Groupon keeps abreast with table manners with western meals at Playground in Song Plaza, Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM17
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM34 (only RM9 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM28 instead of RM68 (only RM7 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Hungry humans of one, twos, or fours walk into sociable surroundings and settle behind table tops while picky taste buds choose between dishes of chicken chop, lamb chop, and fish & chips served with fries, vegetables, and eating enthusiasm. Once stomachs are satiated, full and fulfilled eaters celebrate victorious Play Station 3 games and satisfactory sighs through available Wi-Fi.
Playground also organises functions for parties and corporate events. Call to enquire.
Playground does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 082-455 009 (Call Mon – Sat: 3.30pm – 1am / Sun: 5pm – 1am)
Fish & chips