[Up to 69% Off] Beef Burger OR Chicken Burger OR Beef Shawarma OR Chicken Shawarma at Middle East Restaurant @ 360 Xpress Hotel for 2 (RM12) / 4 (RM18) / 6 (RM22) People. From RM3.70 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from beef burger, chicken burger, beef shawarma, or chicken shawarma.
- Comes with crinkle cut fries and fruit salad.
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Sep 14, 2012 – Oct 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 3, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 12 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7am – 7pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Middle East Restaurant @ 360 Xpress Hotel: 082-251 462 (Call 7am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like looking for love, looking for the next meal is difficult, mostly disappointing, and requires a spoon. Today’s Groupon seeks meaty affairs with a choice of chicken burger, beef burger, chicken shawarma, or beef shawarma from Middle East Restaurant @ 360 Express Hotel in Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM12 instead of RM24
- Meal for 4 people for RM18 instead of RM48 (only RM4.50 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM22 instead of RM72 (only RM3.70 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Satisfy hunger for meaty meals with reinvented burgers or shawarma from exotic locales, as delighted diners decide between chicken or beef for carnivorous cravings. Those of green persuasions may request for vegetarian options, while all diners enjoy a side of crinkle cut fries and fruit salads to fulfil food pyramid quotas. Patrons may feast in strategic indoor settings near cooling artificial winds, or pick natural spots outdoors where they may take breaths of fresh air and see kangaroos.
Phone: 082-251 462 (Call 7am – 7pm daily).