[Up to 53% Off] Ciabatta Bread Roll with Chicken OR Tuna OR Turkey at Deli Café Patisseries. Choose 1 (RM9) / 2 (RM15) Bread Rolls. From RM7.50 per piece. Pork-free
- Choose from teriyaki chicken, chicken mushroom, turkey ham, or tuna mayonnaise.
- Each ciabatta bread roll is approximately 15cm.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Valid for dine-in and take-away.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 29, 2012 – Jul 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 16, 2012 – Jul 28, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 8am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Pork-free and alcohol-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Deli Café Patisseries: 082-230 807 (Call 8am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The sense of urgency often occurs during nature’s call, traffic jams, and nature’s call during traffic jams. Today’s Groupon swiftly whips up ciabatta bread rolls by Deli Café Patisseries in Kuching. Choose from:
- 1 piece for RM9 instead of RM15.90
- 2 pieces for RM15 instead of RM31.80 (only RM7.50 per piece)
Hasty humans walk into bread bakehouses and pause behind tray-ful of fresh ciabatta bread rolls as taste buds and growling tummies battle between flavours of teriyaki chicken, chicken mushroom, turkey ham, and tuna mayonnaise. As baked breads size up to 15cm, eager eaters with lack of time may attempt to take-away breads and empty trays. Otherwise, settle behind table tops with social media updates while mouths munch on slow nibbles and eyes feast on rushing customers and the cashier.
Deli Café Patisseries does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 082-230 807 (Call 8am – 10pm daily)