- Covers writing, theme setting, editing, proofreading, and more.
- Suitable for those seeking a career as an author or freelance writer.
- Includes module tests and final exam.
- Learn at individual pace.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Online redemption period strictly between Dec 9, 2013 – Jan 9, 2014.
- Limit 5 per person. May buy additional 5 as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 16 and above only.
- Certificate provided upon completion of course.
- Participants must have basic knowledge of English and Microsoft Word.
- Valid at SMART Majority.
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.smartmajority.com/contact.html.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Fill in this online form http://www.SMARTmajority.com/groupon by Jan 9, 2014.
- You will receive an invitation email to access the Learning Hub within 3 working days (not including Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays).
Every person has a story to tell, from the sailor who travelled the seven seas to the janitor that works graveyard shifts for research purposes. Today’s Groupon digs deeper into causes with a four-month access to an online writing course from SMART Majority. Choose from:
- Unlimited access for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM2,052.40
- Unlimited access for 2 people for RM68 instead of RM3,744.70 (only RM34 per person)
- First steps into writing
- Developing an individual voice and emphasis
- Descriptive writing: Setting the scene
- Point of view: Who is telling the story?
- Writing the perfect story within a story
- Character formation
- Dialogue: Writing the authentic, the plausible, and the important simultaneously
- Developing plot and momentum
- Choices that shape the books we read
- Genres and styling
- Fiction and how to write it well
- Writing for a specific genre
- Theme setting
- Editing for success: Part 1
- Editing for success: Part 2
- Spelling, hyphenation, punctuation, and grammar to get your book approved
- House style, layout, and design
- Working as a freelance writer
- Successfully approaching publishers and agents
- Click here for more information
Modules require approx. 2 – 4 hours of study. Internet access and audio required.
The online education provider aims to improve the lives of users through a diverse range of courses including event management, interior design, and nutrition. SMART Majority breaks down its courses into separate modules that focus on different aspects of the specific subject, allowing students to absorb information easily within a short amount of time. Master Spanish or French linguistic skills within a few months’ time while improving career prospects and impressing potential foreign partners.
Enquiries: email@example.com / http://www.smartmajority.com/contact.html
Facebook: Smart Majority
Online redemption. .