[46% Off] Spicy OR Pandan Flame-Grilled Chicken + Cajun Rice at Multi-Award Winning The Chub’s Grill for 2 People for RM20 instead of RM37 (only RM10 per person)
- Choose from spicy or pandan flame-grilled chicken thigh.
- Comes with cajun spice-flavoured rice serving.
- Winner of 4 categories at the Kota Kinabalu Food Festival 2011.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 17, 2013 – Aug 17, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 13, 2013 – Aug 14, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only. Takeaway subject to RM1 surcharge per set.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Chub’s Grill: 088-448 728 (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Thighs are adored for their luscious succulence, generous portions, and being well-suited to all kinds of oozing sauces. Lick fingers clean with today’s Groupon: for RM20, you get a spicy flame-grilled or pandan chicken meal for two people worth RM37 at The Chub’s Grill in Kota Kinabalu.
Main course (RM11.90 value)
Flame-grilled spicy chicken
Flame-grilled spice-marinated chicken thigh
Flame-grilled pandan chicken
Flame-grilled pandan marinated chicken thigh
Cajun rice (RM4.90 value)
Cajun spice-flavoured rice
10% service charges (RM1.70 value)
Cajun concessions and meaty cravings lead ponderous patrons into the flaming red diner situated minutes from the city centre for hearty meals of chicken and cajun rice. Extolling utensil-free dining with the finger-licking lusciousness of flame-grilled or pandan-wrapped thighs, the award-winning eatery impresses appetites while visual senses welcome dining parties of two.
Phone: 088-448 728 (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: The CHUB's Grill
The Chub’s Grill won the Best Dining Environment, Best Restaurant Overall, Best Value for Money, and Most Creative Festival Menu awards at the Kota Kinabalu Food Festival 2011.
The interior of the place is nicely decorated with minimum colours. It also brings in a cozy atmosphere. The walls are filled with extra big food pictures, which make one's saliva flowing just by looking at these pictures. No air-conditioner but with the help of a handful of fans the place is pleasant and airy enough. - Sep 17, 2011
the service was excellent and our meals came in "courses" order and together (very rare for Malaysia). If you're bored of rice, noodles and slivers of meat, this is well worth the effort of getting to. - Mar 13, 2013
the main highlight was on the Grilled Chicken. I like how the Grill line mark on the chicken. It was well marinated and perfectly cook. The skin and meat was juicy and fresh. Price wise, you do get what you pay for and the portion is enough for a regular guy like me. If you don't want the side dishes you can order just the chicken itself and fest like a barbarian. I give it a good 8/10. - Apr 2, 2012