[Up to 60% Off] Special Char Kuey Teow + Chicken Rice at Wishbone. For 2 (RM7.50) / 4 (RM12) People. From RM3 per person. Pork-free
- Steamed boneless chicken with Brunei chilli sauce, served with soup.
- Chicken rice with sticky rice, fragrant rice and homemade rice recipe.
- Special char kuey teow with fried egg and keropok.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 18, 2012 – Jun 18, 2012.
- Valid 6am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid Wishbone (088-223 333 / call 6am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Meals are best enjoyed in twos, fours and pants. Today’s Groupon enables all three with special char kuey teow and chicken rice at Wishbone in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people: 1 chicken rice (RM8.50 value) + 1 special char kuey teow (RM6.50 value) for RM7.50 instead of RM15 (only RM3.75 per person)
- Meal for 4 people: 2 chicken rice (RM17 value) + 2 special char kuey teow (RM13 value) for RM12 instead of RM30 (only RM3 per person)
Chicken and rice assemble on plates with chilli sauce from across the border accompanied by soups waiting to extinguish spices. Regular servings boast a mixture of rice types including sticky, fragrant and grains of homemade recipe. Meanwhile, fried noodles offer different textures in slippery noodles and crunchy keropok as available Wi-Fi provides further entertainment.
Wishbone does not serve pork or alcohol.
Phone: 088-223 333 / call 6am – 10pm daily).
Facebook: Wishbone Restaurant
The good news is the chicken rice is still very delicious and the outlet has a whole new menu now. – Oct 3, 2011.
Ask a Question
A famous dish in Penang, Wishbone done it well with fresh ingredients and perfect cooking skill. The Penang Char Koay Teow tasted great with savoury wok's flavour and it wasn't too greasy. – Nov 11, 2011.