[Up to 71% Off] 3-Course Pasta Meal at Texas Grill Restaurant & Bar for 1 (RM15) / 2 (RM25) / 4 (RM35) People. From RM8.75 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from penne pasta, spaghetti Bolognese, seafood spaghetti, or fettuccine carbonara.
- Includes wild mushroom soup or tomato and balsamic soup.
- Dessert of strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate ice cream.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Oct 12, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 12am daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Texas Grill Restaurant & Bar: 088-261 026 (Call 6pm – 12am daily) / email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 088-261 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 12, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Number of diners
- Preferred dining date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
- Bookings can also be done by leaving a private message at Texas Grill Restaurant & Bar’s facebook page.
Being taken out to dinner is often a precursor to big questions like “Will you marry me?” or “Can I borrow your car for stunt practice?” Today’s Groupon grants selected favours with a three-course pasta meal at Texas Grill Restaurant & Bar in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM15 instead of RM30.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM61.20 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM35 instead of RM122.50 (only RM8.75 per person)
Each person gets:
Carb cravings drop persistent acts as pasta dishes serve up satisfying meals, providing four choices of penne pasta, spaghetti Bolognese, seafood spaghetti, or fettuccine carbonara. Whet appetites with savoury soup starters of wild mushroom or tomato and balsamic soup, as garlic butter French toast adds crunchy textures to creamy liquid warmth. Ending hefty consumption sessions, single scoops of strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate ice cream cool insides while free-Wi-Fi entertains multitasking minds.
Texas Grill Restaurant & Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-261 026 (Call 6pm – 12am daily)
We ordered Beef Ribs, Sirloin Steak, Lamb Chop and Fish and Chip, all turned out yummy with friendly service from the staff. Definitely we will dine again at Texas Grill. – Jun 21, 2012
Very delicious steak, especially the char-grilled lamb steak. BBQ Ribs were very nice, too. Each of us ordered a glass of mocktail. Very refreshing. They used fresh ingredients. – May 15, 2012
Great Wagyu steak and mushroom soup. Love the Texas cowboy interior design. Will absolutely book for a return visit. – Mar 6, 2012