[Up to 58% Off] Mixed Meat & Seafood Platter at Seven Sea Restaurant for 4 (RM88) / 8 (RM158) People. From RM19.75 per person. Includes Tiger Prawns, Beef, Lamb, Chicken & more. Pork-free
- Mixed meat and seafood platter for 4 or 8 people.
- Grilled meat: Beef, lamb, chicken, and homemade beef sausages.
- Seafood: Oven baked tiger prawns and poached fish.
- Served with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
- 50% off on soup, juices or dessert.
- Free cash voucher worth RM200: 20 x RM10 voucher.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 28, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 17, 2012 – Sep 25, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Free cash vouchers:
- Voucher may be used for all food and beverage items but only if the total bill exceeds RM50.
- 1 voucher per receipt only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Seven Sea Restaurant: 088-210 970 (Call 11am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without the joy of eating food, the only remaining sources of happiness would be television and acrobatic plate spinning. Today’s Groupon spins you right round with a mixed meat and seafood platter at Seven Sea Restaurant in Kepayan, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM88 instead of RM188 (only RM22 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM158 instead of RM376 (only RM19.75 per person)
Hungry hordes wage war on meaty morsels consisting of grilled beef, lamb, chicken, and homemade beef sausages to the beat of battle drums and the act of milking cows. Sea sourced concoctions of oven baked tiger prawns and poached fish pacify taste buds with fresh flavours and acrobatic finesse. Participating in the platter parade, mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables add colours and bulk to hearty feasts while Wi-Fi waves wash through gadgets and animated conversations.
Seven Sea Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-210 970 (Call 11am – 11pm daily)