[Up to 58% Off] 4-Course Western Meal at Seven Sea Restaurant. Choose 1 (RM29) / 2 (RM55) / 4 (RM100) People. From RM25 per Person. Pork-free
- 4-course Western meal for 1, 2, or 4 people.
- Main course: Baked New Zealand lamb rack, grilled rib eye steak, or chicken roulade.
- Salad: Fresh farm prawn salad or smoked duck salad.
- Signature Fresh Mt. Kinabalu Mushroom Soup.
- Dessert: Strawberry cheese cake or chocolate moist cake.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 25, 2012 – Jul 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 14, 2012 – Jul 22, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Valid at Seven Sea Restaurant: 088-210 970 (Calling hours: 11am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Food tastes best when cooked to perfection, enjoyed in the company of friends, and eaten while watching a documentary about starving lions. Today’s Groupon roars defiantly with a four-course Western meal at Seven Sea Restaurant in Kepayan, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following:
- 1 person: 4-course Western meal for RM29 instead of RM60
- 2 people: 4-course Western meal for RM55 instead of RM120 (only RM27.50 per person)
- 4 people: 4-course Western meal for RM100 instead of RM240 (only RM25 per person)
Dining delegates dig into four-course Western meal with main course choices of baked New Zealand lamb rack, grilled rib eye steak, or chicken thigh stuffed with vegetable and chicken liver. Balancing protein parades, prawn salad or smoked duck salad mischievously leap onto tables as fresh mushroom soup boil at the divided attention of patrons. Teeth sink happily into strawberry cheese cake or moist chocolate cake while greedy gadgets gobble up Wi-Fi waves.
Seven Sea Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-210 970 (Calling hours: 11am – 11pm daily)
Ask a Question