[Up to 48% Off] Korean Pork Bulgogi + Pancake + 7 Unlimited Side Dishes + Soup at Secret Garden Korean BBQ Restaurant. Choose 2 (RM29) / 4 people (RM55). From RM13.75 per person
- Gochujang Bulgogi, fried pork marinated in Korean Sauce served with Kimchi soup and rice.
- 7 Korean side dishes with unlimited refills.
- Includes Korean or Kimchi pancake.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 11, 2012 – Jul 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 31, 2012 – Jul 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 hours prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 2pm / 4pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Secret Garden Korean BBQ Restaurant: 088-260 606 / 016-834 7170 (Calling hours: 11am – 2pm / 4pm – 10.30pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like helmets, food sustains life, provides warmth, and is best worn on heads. Today’s Groupon fastens meals with Korean pork Bulgogi set meal with seven unlimited side dishes from Secret Garden Korean BBQ Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following options:
- Meal for 2 people for RM29 instead of RM53 (only RM14.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM106 (only RM13.75 per person)
Weave dinner plans together with fried pork marinated in Korean sauce and accompanying Kimchi soup and rice to complete ideal food pyramids. Satisfy cravings for additional assortments as seven side dishes with refillable properties appear to the delight of magicians and bellies. Evolving from normal pancakes, oriental properties assemble within Korean or kimchi pancakes as more culinary revolutions unfold by streaming information through available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 088-260 606 / 016-834 7170 (Calling hours: 11am – 2pm / 4pm – 10.30pm daily)