[Up to 75% Off] 1hr 50min Full Body Pamper Package. Shiatsu / Relaxing Full Body Massage + Foot Reflexology + Foot Scrub. For 1 (RM38) / 2 people (RM68). From RM34 per person. For men / women
- 1hr 50min full body pampering package.
- Choose 1-hour relaxing or Shiatsu (pressure point) full body massage.
- Includes foot scrub and foot reflexology.
- Detoxifies and relaxes body.
- Therapists with up to 6 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Apr 10, 2012 – Jul 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 30, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 9am – 7pm (including public holidays)
- Last appointment: 5.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Voucher for 2 people must be redeemed on the same visit.
- Valid at R’Nie Beauty Care: 088-484 488 / 016-826 6717 (Calling hours Tue – Sun: 9am – 7pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Employing children to step on backs becomes too painful when growth spurts increase weight and tantrums. Grow up with today’s Groupon: you get a 1-hour 50-minute full body massage package from R’Nie Beauty Care in Kota Kinabalu. Choose for:
- FOR 1 PERSON: Full body massage + foot reflexology + foot scrub for RM38 instead of RM135
- FOR 2 PEOPLE: Full body massage + foot reflexology + foot scrub for RM68 instead of RM270 (only RM34 per person)
- 60-minute relaxing OR shiatsu body massage (RM60 value)
- 30-minute foot reflexology (RM50 value)
- 20-minute foot scrub (RM25 value)
Rehabilitate senses as bodies relax with a full-on massage with ginger or lavender effervescence to teleport worries away. Alternatively, opt for a shiatsu massage which pressures the right relaxation modes. Feet are then immersed in herbal soaks while scrubs remove grime as sessions aid detoxifying unhealthy relationships with socks. Sessions then end with feet stretching out of fittings by therapists with up to six years of experience to lighten steps and skips out of outlets.
Phone: 088-484 488 / 016-826 6717 (Calling hours Tue – Sun: 9am – 7pm)
Ask a Question