[Up to 85% Off] 2-hr Full Body Traditional Borneo Massage: Foot Scrub and Massage + Body Massage + Facial for 1 (RM58) / 2 (RM99) People. From RM49.50 per person. For men / women
- 2-hour traditional Borneo full body massage package.
- Includes foot scrub and massage, full body massage, and facial.
- Uses essential oils for massages and up to 10 types of facial scrubs and masks.
- Restores moisture levels and rejuvenates skin.
- 4-star hotel location within Kota Kinabalu’s city centre.
- Redemption period: May 29, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 16, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 8pm.
- No time extension will be given for late comers.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed together.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with cardiovascular diseases.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Odyssey Spa: 088-528 888 Ext. 6729 (10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Properties explain a person’s attitude, an object’s characteristics, and two or more houses. Today’s Groupon provides definition with a two-hour full body traditional Borneo massage package from Odyssey Spa in Ming Garden Hotel & Residences, Kota Kinabalu.
- Package for 1 person for RM58 instead of RM330
- Package for 2 people for RM99 instead of RM660 (only RM49.50 per person)
- 30-minute pandan foot scrub and foot massage (RM80 value)
- 60 minute traditional Borneo full body hand massage with essential oils (RM150 value)
- 30-minute facial (RM100 value)
- Toner and moisturiser application
Experienced therapists with up to five years of experience settle weary minds and bodies on lavish couches within elegant environments surrounded with traditional trinkets and people. Nimble fingers bestow foot scrub to rid dead skin cells and massages to knock away inner layer kinks and knots in feet, bodies, and troubled minds using essential oils chosen according individual birth dates and that symbolise nature’s elements of fire, water, earth, and air. Sessions complete as customers choose from up to 10 types of scrubs and masks, restoring moisture levels for softer, smoother skin, and personality.
Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with cardiovascular diseases.
Phone: 088-528 888 Ext. 6729 (10am – 10pm daily)
Facebook: Odyssey Spa
The therapist are nice & experienced, all of them are either local Sabah or Sarawak people. And believe me, it is one of the "Must Do" activity for couples that comes to Sabah. I would say, the treatment that we were given, worth every single penny.– Jan 7, 2012