[Up to 71% Off] Local Cuisine at Novus Karaoke & Restaurant for 1 (RM6) / 2 (RM10) / 4 (RM16) People. From RM4 per person. Pork-free
- Choose nasi lemak with curry chicken, fried rice with chicken wings, curry chicken rice, or fried noodles.
- Indoor and alfresco dining.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 10, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 21, 2012 – Nov 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 5.30pm – 11.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Not valid: Oct 23, 2012 – Oct 25, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 2 voucher per table.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Novus Karaoke & Restaurant: 088-313 128 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A rumbling stomach is a sign of hunger and that it is going to rain. Today’s Groupon stays prepared with local cuisine from Novus Karaoke & Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 1 person for RM6 instead of RM13.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM10 instead of RM27.60 (only RM5 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM16 instead of RM55.20 (only RM4 per person)
Each person gets:
Famished forces feast on aromatic nasi lemak adorned with curry chicken and satay or joyfully dive into flavourful fried rice concoctions served with eggs and chicken wings. Other delightful local cuisine options of hearty curry chicken rice and fried noodles brimming with chicken or seafood tantalise taste buds and fill up belly bunkers. Pampered patrons may dine indoors or alfresco style while greedy gadgets gobble Wi-Fi waves and fingers.
Novus Karaoke & Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-313 128 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays)
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88000