[Up to 61% Off] Sushi Platter at Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant for 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM68) People. From RM17 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Japanese sushi platter made from fresh ingredients.
- Includes red snapper, octopus, ebiko, salmon, jellyfish and more.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 28, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 18, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Groupon will be forfeited in the event of no-show.
- Valid 11am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant: 088-216 623 (Call 11am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm daily) / 016-831 6623 / 016-841 3893 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good things come in small packages such as snow globes, sushi, and laser guns. Today's Groupon puts wonders at the palm of your hands with a sushi platter at Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM88 (only RM19 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM68 instead of RM176 (only RM17 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Hungry parties of two and four settle in the midst of Japanese décor before careful chefs line platters with mounds of sushi. Wielding chopsticks, hands move on to devour red snapper, octopus, ebiko, salmon, jellyfish and more underwater urchins. Adventures come to rest with lingering fish pieces successfully crowding stomachs or stacked into neat pyramids as achievements may be shared with online connections through available Wi-Fi.
Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-216 623 (Call 11am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm daily) / 016-831 6623 / 016-841 3893 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Nagasaki Japanese RestaurantBangunan Harisan, No. 19, Jalan Haji Saman
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 88000