[Up to 62% Off] Sushi Platter at Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant for 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM68) People. Salmon Sushi, Tempura Maki and More. From RM17 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Japanese sushi platter made from fresh ingredients.
- Includes maguro sushi, tempura maki, California maki, kani karage maki, salmon sushi and more.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 24, 2012 – Jun 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 17, 2012 – Jun 22, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Groupon will be forfeited in the event of no-show.
- Valid 11am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant: 088-216 623 (Call 11am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm daily) / 016-831 6623 / 016-841 3893 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The sea is filled with wildlife that includes sharks, whales and love-scorned mermaids. Today’s Groupon heads for peaceful waters with a sushi platter at Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- 1 platter for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM89.10 (only RM19 per person)
- 2 platters for 4 people for RM68 instead of RM178.20 (only RM17 per person)
Each platter consists of:
Luscious lips spread apart for choice encounters with Japanese nibbles whipped from home recipes with fresh ingredients and imagination. Feast on spreads that include tuna sushi, tempura maki, California maki, salmon sushi and more. Whilst duos and quartets may amuse selves with conversation or silent judgment, alternative entertainment may be garnered by harnessing Wi-Fi streams for mobile companions.
Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-216 623 (Call 11am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm daily) / 016-831 6623 / 016-841 3893 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Beautiful fresh food with quick and friendly service provided by staff. Everything on the menu is a must try – Mar 27, 2012
– The_Dons 1983
Nice and delicious japanese food. try their sushi, the sashimi and their meals. Its fresh and nice. the environment and service is good too - Jan 6, 2012
Ask a Question
Ate a number of times at this restaurant - cannot fault either the food or the service. The menu is very varied and the prices reasonable. A great experience. – Oct 29, 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 88000