[Up to 52% Off] 1kg Sponge Cake from Mr Bread. 1 (RM32) OR 2 Cakes (RM58). Choose from 4 Flavours. Pork-free
- 1kg sponge cake.
- 10.5” in diameter, 2.5” in height.
- Choice of black forest cake, fruit cocktail cake, fresh mango cream cake, and chocolate moist cake.
- Valid until Dec 19, 2012.
- Redemption period: Mar 17, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 6, 2012 – Dec 16, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30am – 6.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid May 15, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Pick-up only. No delivery option available.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Printed voucher required upon redemption.
- Uncollected cakes only kept for up to 24 hours.
- All cakes must be collected on the same redemption date.
- Variety of fruits on cake subject to availability.
- Valid at Mr Bread (088-241201).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without cakes, special occasions are celebrated with breads, pastries, and candles on plates. Today’s Groupon lights up moods and hearts with a one kilogramme sponge cake from Mr Bread in Damai Plaza, Luyang. Choose from:
- One 1kg sponge cake from Mr Bread for RM32 instead of RM60
- Two 1kg sponge cakes from Mr Bread for RM58 instead of RM120
Sponge cake selections:
- Black forest
- Fruit cocktail
- Fresh mango cream
- Moist chocolate cake
surprises, one kilogramme cakes celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and
toddlers’ first words. Black forest cakes delight with chocolate and
circle-arranged dark sweet cherries, as cocktail fruit confectioneries tease
vanilla and fruits on tongues. Treat mango lovers with fresh mangoes splashed
on cream and vanilla, while chololate moist chase elevated baking powders.
While awaiting confectioneries to be packaged, customers can bask in the
cooling comforts of the air-conditioned store as hands glide over mobile phones
on the available Wi-Fi signals.
While Mr Bread does not serve pork, some Christmas mince pies contain alcohol.
Fresh mango cream
Moist chocolate cake
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88300