[Up to 69% Off] Thai Cuisine at Mai Yai Thai Orchid Restaurant. 4-Course Meal for 2 People (RM38) / 6-Course Meal for 4 People (RM58). From RM14.50 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Thai cuisine.
- Choose 4-course meal for 2 people or 6-course meal for 4 people.
- Tom yam soup, pandan chicken, seafood specials, mango salad, and more.
- Includes desserts of the day with water chestnut, mango sticky rice or more.
- Indoor and alfresco dining by the sea available.
- Redemption period: Sep 6, 2012 – Dec 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 22, 2012 – Dec 5, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 10.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Mai Yai Thai Orchid Restaurant: 088-234 841 (Call 11.30am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Time should never be wasted on deciding food venues, experimenting new foods, and laughing at food names. Today’s Groupon exhibits cultural knowhow with a Thai-food cuisine from Mai Yai Thai Orchid Restaurant. Choose from:
- 4-course meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM91.30 (only RM19 per person)
- 6-course meal for 4 people for RM58 instead of RM189.40 (only RM14.50 per person)
Stuff senses and family members with delectable assortments of authentic Thai cuisine located by the sea for completing horizons or insightful observation of seamen between meals. Summon a meal for two or four as platters bring forth spicy tom yam soups, fragrant pandan chickens, sea-bound specialities and more. Hearty fills then relinquish adage sayings and values with daily desserts such as servings of water chestnuts, mango sticky rice, or more bound relationships and tongues to signal end of meals.
Phone: 088-234 841 (Call 11.30am – 11pm daily).
Mai Yai Thai Restaurant was ranked 4th out of 117 restaurants in Kota Kinabalu from 45 reviews on TripAdvisor.
A small restaurant on the waterfront run by a charming young lady and her husband. Excellent food at a very good price. The taste is authentic and spice levels are moderate. Definitely worth a visit. – Dec 26, 2011
All the food was delicious, specially beef and the deep fried fish. Mango shake was excellent too. The prices were reasonable (one dish around 25 MYR except fish and prawns) totaling less than 300 MYR, including drinks and mineral water. The manager Abbey and her staff are quiet pleasant and helpful in selecting dishes. – Dec 26, 2011