[51% Off] Korean Pan-Fried Meat OR Bulgogi + 5 Unlimited Side Dishes + Free Flow of Korean Tea at Korean BBQ Supul, City Mall for up to 4 People for RM35 instead of RM71.70. From RM8.75 per person
- Choose Korean pan-fried pork belly / chicken / seafood or bulgogi with beef or pork.
- 5 Korean side dishes with unlimited refills.
- Includes seaweed soup and free flow of Korean tea
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Al fresco and air-conditioned dining space available.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Nov 6, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 3pm / 5pm – 10pm, Sat – Sun & public holidays: 11.30am – 3pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Side dishes subject to daily rotation and availability.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Korean BBQ Supul: 088-448 844 (Call 11.30am – 3pm / 5pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Cooking meals with one’s own hands is the best way to demonstrate acquired kitchen skills and bachelorship. Single out exotic feasts with today’s Groupon: for RM35, you get a Korean pan-fried meat or Bulgogi meal, inclusive of five unlimited side dishes and free flow of Korean tea (up to RM71.70 total value) at Korean BBQ Supul in City Mall, Kota Kinabalu.
Each group of up to 4 people get:
Wooden furnishings and vertical window blinds lend Korean charms to the restaurant as patrons inhale whiffs of pan-fried pork bellies, chickens, seafood, and passers-by’s envies. Dine alternatively on marinated meat before sipping on traditional seaweed soup with dashes of beef, pork, and tender care. Tongues and taste buds collide on five refillable Korean side dishes while unlimited Korean tea washes down powerful flavours and accidental drool.
Phone: 088-448 844 (Call 11.30am – 3pm / 5pm – 10pm daily)
So far, this is one of the best Korean BBQ, it is pretty close to the original flavour in Seoul, South Korea. I would highly recommend everyone to give it a try. – Jan 21, 2012
– Eric Constantine
I found out myself eating 'Kimchi' more at this restaurant than 'Kimchi' back in South Korea. I'm not sure why..haha.. And it feels that the taste is more delicious than I took in Korea before. – Oct 18, 2010
Korean BBQ SupulLot S-1-8, 1st Floor, City Mall, Jalan Lintas
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88300