[Up to 61% Off] 4-Course North Indian Meal + Rice and Naan at Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant, The Waterfront for 2 (RM34) / 4 (RM54) People. From RM13.50 per person. Pork-free
- 4-course North Indian meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Meal includes Punjabi chicken curry, potatoes spiced with cumin seeds, mixed vegetables and mixed fruits.
- Served with basmati rice and naan.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 30, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 19, 2012 – Jul 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant: 088-235 160 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 11.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Spices have managed to improve the outlook of many things in the world, such as ancient mercantile trading, all-female pop bands, and spouses’ dishes. Today’s Groupon restores peace in kitchens with a four-course North Indian meal at Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant in The Waterfront, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM34 instead of RM68.70 (only RM17 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM54 instead of RM137.30 (only RM13.50 per person)
Escaped from northern India, recipes whip up culinary dissertations with tongue-tantalising feats such as Punjabi chicken curry, cumin seed-spiced potatoes, mixed vegetables, and coloured confetti. Long-grained basmati rice, naan, and crunchy papadum accompany main offerings with flavours and faint aromas, while tummies finally accept fibre-infused fruits and healthy admiration of bumps. As meals reach conclusions, hands travel to mobile phones and tablets to pass time and uninteresting conversations with available Wi-Fi.
Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-235 160 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 11.30pm daily)
Stayed in KK 6 nights & ate here 3 of those 6. Best place for a sunset, food was incredible, and we have eaten Indian food all over the world so we should know. Service was great, drinks good, you could actually get decent wine at a reasonable price - can't do that anywhere else in KK. – Jun 9, 2012
we tried this restaurant which we found while walking from the filipino market. beautiful sunset was showing too. we were there early around 6pm so just open. the food was sos so good and delicoius. – Apr 30, 2012
– kamlah s
I enjoyed Kohinoor twIced on a recent visit to Kota Kinabalu. The Indian cuisine is some of the best I've eaten anywhere, with the naan bread being a particular inspiration. From the outdoor patio, you can watch the spectacular sunsets over the South China Sea. – Dec 6, 2010
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88000