[Up to 55% Off] Full Paintball Package inclusive of 500 Pellets. Choose for 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM100) People. From RM50 per person
- Up to 3 hours play time.
- 1 speedball field and 2 recreational fields.
- Mask, vest and marker provided.
- Marker brand: Tippmann 98 Custom.
- Valid on public holidays.
- Redemption period: Apr 15, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 5, 2012 – Jul 10, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 6pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Additional RM10 for night time games. (7pm – 11pm).
- Top-up RM250 for extra 2000 pellets.
- Min. 10, max. 30 people per group.
- Groups with less than 10 people will join Recreational Play on weekends.
- For customers aged 10 and above only.
- Customers below 16 years old require written consent from parents / guardians.
- Valid at Likas Sports Complex:
- 088-444 295 / 016-835 0053 (Calling hours: 8am – 9pm daily).
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before going into battle, ancient warlords would exchange words, threats and secret recipes. Today’s Groupon builds courage with a full paintball package, inclusive of 500 pellets at KK Paintball Centre at Likas Sports Complex in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Paintball package for 1 person for RM55 instead of RM110
- Paintball package for 2 people for RM100 instead of RM220 (only RM50 per person)
Adrenaline pumps as expert elites gather amateurs and advanced fighters for quick briefs and rounds of motivational speeches. Using Tippmann 98 Custom weapons and shiny shields, 500 pellets fill guns as fighters outdo each other with bursts of endorphins and epic battle cries before charging into combat. As commandos duck and dunk through three field choices for up to three hours, the fearless may roam and defend while the less adventurous seek refuge behind inflatable boulders and other teammates.
Participants are advised to wear long sleeve shirts, long pants and sports shoes. Individuals with chronic health issues and pregnant women should avoid this activity. Mask must be worn at all times during the game.
Ask a Question