[Up to 53% Off] Japanese Katsu Curry Chicken Bento Set at J’s Kitchen & Cafe for 1 (RM9) / 2 (RM16) / 4 (RM28) People. From RM7 per person
- Bento consists of katsu curry chicken and salad chicken.
- Includes osmanthus pudding and rice.
- Cosy outdoor and indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 1, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 20, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 hours prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon, Wed – Sun: 11am – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- Walk-in redemption subject to seat availability.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at J’s Kitchen & Cafe: 016-833 1517 (Call Mon, Wed – Sun: 10am – 8pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Systematic and being organised are the way of life, as shown through modern road systems and sleeping patterns. Today’s Groupon brings back order with a Japanese katsu curry chicken bento set at J’s Kitchen & Cafe in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from
- Meal for 1 person for RM9 instead of RM14.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM16 instead of RM29.80 (only RM8 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM28 instead of RM59.60 (only RM7 per person)
Each person gets:
Inspired by boxes and structured eating, hungry humans of one, two, or four walk into cosy corners and settle behind table tops. Drool dangles at the sight of organised containers consisting of katsu curry chicken and chicken salad with servings of rice and spoons. Once stomachs are full and no longer growl, taste buds enjoy sweet morsels like osmanthus pudding and praises as fingers share accomplishments via available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 016-833 1517 (Call Mon, Wed – Sun: 10am – 8pm, not including public holidays)