[Up to 63% Off] Ayam Penyet or Nasi Bojari Set at Hungry People Café for 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM18) People. From RM9 per person. Pork-free
- Choose ayam penyet or nasi bojari set.
- Includes rice, specialty sambal, cabbage, tempe, and more.
- Indoor and alfresco dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Sep 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 2, 21012 – Sep 12, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Hungry People Café: 088-232 012 (Call 10am – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like imaginations, spices help accentuate a meal, tingle the senses, and keep marriages together. Today’s Groupon tests for the best with an ayam penyet or nasi bojari set at Hungry People Café in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM24.10
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM48.20 (only RM9 per person)
Each person gets:
Hungry humans flock into comfortable confines before deciding upon offerings of ayam penyet special or nasi bojari. Channelling authentic Indonesian experiences, parties of two or one sink heaps of fragrant rice into stomach space and ethnic expectations. Perfume purists dive into servings of spiced chicken complementing sides of sambal, cabbage, tempe, and long beans while gluttons may mingle for more variety with available Wi-Fi.
Hungry People Café does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-232 012 (Call 10am – 12am daily)
(Ayam Penyet) The chicken was truly wonderful, the aroma from the spice fills the room to a mouthwatering level. The meat was well cooked, retaining all the proper moisture and juiciness. It also has a spiciness level that is friendly to a broad range of people.
Next up, we had another version of grilled chicken, called Ayam Bojari. The spices here is a little bit more complex, and with that, brings along a full-bodied aroma and taste, yet still it's level of spiciness is suitable for most people who are even heat adverse. The other very outstanding element in this dish is the nasi kuning, which is very rich and tasty. – Jun 9, 2012.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88300