[Up to 47% Off] Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at G Cafe, Gaya Centre Hotel for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM55) People. From RM27.50 per person. Halal
- Ramadhan buffet dinner for 1 or 2 people.
- Feast on kambing ketumbar sari, fried chicken wings, ikan bakar, daging masak kicap ala utara, and more.
- Stalls serve chicken and beef satays, murtabak, roti canai, roti jala, and more.
- Desserts include fruits, bubur cha-cha, sago gula Melaka, kuih lapis, honey dew pudding, and more.
- Cosy décor and ambience.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 15, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at G Cafe, Gaya Centre Hotel: 088-245 567 (Call 6.30am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Happy occasions are filled with smiling faces, delicious food, and forced smiles while trying to chew delicious food. Today’s Groupon puts etiquette on hold with Ramadhan buffet dinner at G Café at Gaya Centre Hotel, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM52.20
- Buffet for 2 people for RM55 instead of RM104.40 (only RM27.50 per person)
Eager eaters enjoy Ramadhan buffets brimming with charismatic concoctions including kambing ketumbar sari, fried chicken wings, ikan bakar, daging masak kicap ala utara, and more. Saunter to stalls and seek out scrumptious servings of chicken and beef satays, murtabak, roti canai, and food-flipping secrets. Amidst cosy décor and ambience, dining delegates dig into delectable desserts such as fruits, bubur cha-cha, sago gula Melaka, and honey dew pudding.
Phone: 088-245 567 (Call 6.30am – 10pm daily)