Executive Entrepreneurship MBA with Specialisation in Human Resource Management / Finance / Safety & Health Management / Tourism & Hospitality Management at Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia for RM18,900 instead of RM28,900. Pay RM3,000 up front and remainder upon admission
- Part-time specialised MBA from Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia conducted on weekends.
- Consists of 11 modules and 1 project, and can completed in 12 months.
- Suitable for working adults seeking to enhance education and career prospects.
- Programme is tax-deductible and eligible for EPF Education fund withdrawal.
- Get a globally recognised degree from EIM in collaboration with an international university.
- Executive Entrepreneurship MBA with specialisation in:
- Human Resource Management
- Safety & Health Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Students pay RM3,000 up front to Groupon. Students who pass the application process must pay the remaining RM15,900 to Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia.
- Students are advised to make bookings for counselling appointments between Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012 before purchasing this Groupon.
- Does not include supplementary fees for textbooks and course materials, to be purchased separately.
- Students must have a Bachelor Degree or Diploma, or have at least 3 years managerial work experience. Business owners are also encouraged to apply.
- If students do not pass course application, a full refund will be given.
- Enrolment date: Sep 1, 2012 .
- Registration deadline:
- September intake: Aug 31, 2012.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Booking for counselling appointments must be made between Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012.
- Min 2. days prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to intended visit or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time students aged 18 years and above only.
- Refer to write-up for a list of study locations and class schedule.
- Valid at Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia:
- Enquiries: 016-334 4940 / 03-2283 2241 (call 9am – 9pm daily)
- Bookings: email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Make bookings for counselling appointments between Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012 before purchasing this Groupon.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 31, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- IC number
- Occupation details
- Relevant certificates, transcripts, references
- Preferred date and time for counselling appointment at the Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia campus of your choice.
- You will receive a confirmation of interview dates within 7 working days.
- Successful applicants must pay the remaining RM15,900 to Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia.
A sturdy foundation is always required to strengthen a high-rise building, a low-rise career or a flat-line relationship. Today’s Groupon helps you market your worth: for RM18,900, you get a 1-year Executive Entrepreneurship MBA from Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia, valid at 3 locations in Peninsular Malaysia (RM28,900 value). Course module includes:
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Development
- Entrepreneurial Innovation and Business Venturing
- Entrepreneurship and International Business Venturing
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Business Channel
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Human Capital Management
- Small Business Management or Operations and Logistics Management
- Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Entrepreneurial Capstone Project
Sat: 2.30pm – 9.30pm
Sun: 9am – 5pm
Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia provides CEO contenders or hobbits with dreams of global domination, the vehicle to achieve academic posterity through its 1-year MBA programme. Designed for working class heroes or those with active social lives, classes are conducted on a part-time basis on weekends, maximising weekdays for office drudgery or nostalgic sojourns into campus life. Customers are required to attend an interview to determine the suitability of applications, and upon successful entry are required to complete 11 modules and 1 project to gain the admiration of colleagues and hostile in-laws.
- Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia, Bangsar
No.30, Jalan Liku, Off Jalan Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia, Penang
No. 30 & 32, 2nd Floor, Etiqa Insurance Building, Bishop Street, 10200 Georgetown, Penang.
- Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia, Johor
Lot 3, Alumni House, UTM Skudai Campus, 81310 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Phone: 016-334 4940 / 03-2283 2241 (Call 9am – 9pm daily)
Peninsular Malaysia .