[92% Off] 10+ Hours of Online Android App Development Course for Beginners from e-Careers for RM125 instead of RM1,495. 1-Year Unlimited Access
- Over 10+ hours of online android app development course for beginners.
- Includes access to App Inventor, a user-friendly app creation software.
- 18 modules: introduction to App Inventor, working with App Inventor files, Business Card app, uploading apps to the Android market, and more.
- Complete course from home at individual paces during 1-year unlimited access.
- Course completion certificate can be requested upon successful course completion and passing rate of 70% or above.
- Participants are required to have audio-enabled PCs with internet connection.
- Course materials only available in English.
- Online redemption period: Jul 13, 2012 – Aug 13, 2012.
- Course must be completed within 1 year from start date.
- May buy and use many.
- Students must obtain a passing rate of 70% or above to be eligible to request a certificate.
- Valid at e-Careers.com (http://e-careers.com/redeem_voucher.php).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Apps that inhabit smartphones are built by talented bricklayers using tiny tweezers. Develop smarter with today’s Groupon: for RM125, you get 10+ hours of online Android application development course (RM1,495 value) from e-Careers.
10+ hours of course syllabus include:
- Level 1: Beginning App Inventor for Non-Coders
- Module 1: Before you Begin
- Module 2: Installing App Inventor
- Module 3: Introduction to App Inventor
- Module 4: App 1 - Hello Purr
- Module 5: App 2 - V Android Zoo
- Module 6: Working With App Inventor Files
- Module 7: App 3 - Business Card App
- Module 8: App 4 - Event App
- Module 9: App 5 - Virtual Campus Tour
- Module 10: App 6 - GPS Locator
- Module 11: App 7 - Voice Text Message
- Module 12: App 8 - Quiz Creator
- Module 13: App 9 - Contact List
- Module 14: App 10 - Mole Mash
- Module 15: Preparing Your APK Files
- Module 16: Uploading Your First App to the Android Market
- Module 17: App Inventor Tips and Tricks
- Module 18: Bonus Apps
Programming greenhorns gorge on 18 online course modules that dish detailed Android app development processes covering designing fundamentals such as adding buttons and sound effects, working with app files, and uploading self-developed apps to the Android market. Courses include access to App Inventor, a user-friendly app creation software which utilises a simple drag and drop interface for budding entrepreneurs and gadget geeks. Students soak up course contents and the smell of home furniture at individual paces with the ease of one-year access and certification upon completion and minimum 70% passing rate.
e-Careers.comOnline redemption at