[Up to 67% Off] Swiss Roll from Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary. Choose 1 (RM8) / 2 (RM12) Rolls. From RM6 per roll. Chocolate, Banana, Coffee, OR Cherry Flavour
- 6-inch Swiss roll.
- Flavours: banana, coffee, chocolate, or cherry.
- Made fresh daily.
- Redemption period strictly between Jul 31, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 18, 2012 – Sep 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid Tue – Sat: 8.30am – 5.30pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Groupon for 2 Swiss rolls must be redeemed together.
- Valid at Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary: 088-718 097 (Call 8.30 – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 088-718 097 or email email@example.com by Sep 27, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Pick-up date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Much like the art of war, the art of pastry making requires foresight, patience, and keeping hands clean. Today’s Groupon reaps final rewards with Swiss rolls from Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary, valid at Kota Kinabalu.
- 1 Swiss roll for RM8 instead of RM18
- 2 Swiss rolls for RM12 instead of RM36 (only RM6 per roll)
Savour produces of comforting coils as crafty chefs transform flat flours to create springy beds of confections. Six-inch swirls conjure delectable dilemmas as hungry hordes contemplate flavours including banana, coffee, chocolate or cherry. Satisfied souls walk away with a choice of one or two Swiss rolls to tame dinner guests and running refrigerators.
Swiss rolls do not contain alcohol.
Phone: 088-718 097 (Call 8.30am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Chef Siew Sabah
Chef Siew from Chef Siew Art & Culinary has been featured in The China Press, Sin Chew Daily, Oriental Daily, Nanyang Siang Pau, The Famous Cookery Book, and “Yeah” Magazine.