[Up to 64% Off] 3-hour Weekend Hands-on Pottery Cake Baking Workshop. For 1 (RM50) / 2 (RM80) People. From RM40 per person. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour weekend pottery cake baking workshop.
- Cream-frosted sponge cake with filling.
- Choose tropical, fruit of the forest, chocolate or custard filling.
- Learn baking techniques, filling preparation, cake decoration, and more.
- Take home baked cake.
- Equipment, ingredients, and cake box provided.
- Redemption period: May 12, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 27, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For class syllabus and schedules, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Additional time slots may be opened, subject to demand and availability.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free bakery.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Groupon for 2 people may be redeemed separately.
- Min. 8, max. 15 students per class. Max. 4 students per workstation.
- Valid at Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary: 088-718 097 (Call Mon – Sat: 8.30am – 6pm) / 016-515 1634 (Call Sun: 8.30am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Call 088-718 097 or email email@example.com by Jun 27, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Number of students
- Preferred class date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
School entertainment includes school plays, student pranks, and the last bell. Today’s Groupon provides in-class entertainment with a three-hour weekend hands-on pottery cake baking workshop by Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Class for 1 person for RM50 instead of RM110
- Class for 2 people for RM80 instead of RM220 (only RM40 per person)
- Introduction to ingredients and equipment used
- Step by step demonstration by chefs to guide students
- Weigh ingredients and mixing
- Prepare to bake
- Prepare filling and cake filling (choice of 4 fillings)
- Tropical: fruit fillings and toppings
- Fruit of the forest: fruit fillings and toppings
- Chocolate: chocolate filling
- Custard: milky cream custard filling
- Decorations on cake with cream
Experienced bakers in the art of baking line baby bakers of four per station and impart inspirational speeches of ingredients used, baking tools and the right amount of passion. Students absorb knowledge, learning ways of pottery cake baking by mimicking chef’s hand gestures and silent signals. Upon conclusion of classes, students gain acknowledgment and baking skills before boxing baked blocks to showcase on dining tables or bookshelves.
- May 12, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- May 19, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- May 26, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- Jun 2, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- Jun 9, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- Jun 16, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- Jun 23, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- Jun 30, 2012: (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary is a pork-free bakery. No alcohol will be used for this class. Students are advised to wear proper comfortable attire.
Phone: 088-718 097 (Call Mon – Sat: 8.30am – 6pm) / 016-515 1634 (Call Sun: 8.30am – 6pm)
Facebook: Chef Siew Sabah
Fruit of the Forest
Chef Marcus Choo from Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary won the 2009 China National Catering & Baking Creations Contest and received second prize in the Moon Cakes Contest.Ask a Question