[Up to 43% Off] Kota Kinabalu: Stay for 2 at Celyn Resort Kinabalu + Daily Halal Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM175) / 3D2N (RM330) / 4D3N (RM468). From RM78 per person per night
- Hilltop resort with scenic view of Mount Kinabalu.
- Located near Ranau.
- Various historical and sightseeing spots nearby.
- Recreation centre, BBQ facilities, grand ballroom, and more.
- Only 15-min drive to Kinabalu National Park.
- AirAsia flies to Kota Kinabalu 14x daily while MAS flies to Kota Kinabalu 10x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: Jun 6, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 26, 2012 – Aug 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay at Valley Wing Room for 2 people.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM56 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast without extra bed for guests aged 12 and below: RM13.50 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast for 2 people: RM198 per room per night.
- Aug 19, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 088-527 800 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 088-527 800 or email Celyn Resort Kinabalu at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. All bookings must be made by Aug 23, 2012.
Mountains are perfect places to take a peek at hilly silhouettes, grand sunsets, and fugitives hiding in jungles. Today’s Groupon uncovers national headlines with a stay for two in a Valley Wing room, inclusive of daily Halal breakfast at Celyn Resort Kinabalu in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM175 (RM275 published rack rate) (only RM87.50 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM330 (RM550 published rack rate) (only RM82.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM468 (RM825 published rack rate) (only RM78 per person per night)
- 28ft x 15ft room (including balcony)
- Queen or twin bedding
- Private balcony with lounge chairs
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Television with cable channels and DVD player
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Located atop the tropical highlands in the Ranau region, the resort offers stunning mountain views with rolling clouds, breath-taking sunsets, and heady excitement. Nearby Mount Kinabalu challenges adventurers to conquer the highest peak in Malaysia, while casual strollers may seek solace in milder pleasures such as the historical war memorials, Poring Hot Spring, and imagined thrills in Borneo jungles. Purchase souvenirs and exotic edibles in nearby local markets as travellers amble through Ranau and carefree lifestyles. Should daily excursions prove tiresome, patrons may relax and take advantage of hotel facilities like:
- Bunga Raya Cafe (serving Asian and Western cuisines)
- In-room dining services
- Convention facilities
- Concierge services
- Recreation centre
- 24-hour reception
- Grand ballroom
- Nature walkway
- BBQ facilities
- Free parking
Nearby places of interest
- Ranau town
- Kinabalu National Park
- Poring Hot Spring
- Kundasang War Memorial
- Mount Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu city
- Borneo jungles
- Seafood and fruit markets
Phone: 088-527 800
Mount Kinabalu (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Kinabalu Park (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Ranau at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
We loved this little, simple resort. It is great value for money. You get what you pay for – simple resort… but the location is fab and the view is just unforgettable. Exactly what I wanted: view to Mount Kinabalu – and on the other side a beautiful valley. – Sep 4, 2011
The room is clean and in good condition. The location is very quiet with plenty of stars in the night. Indeed there's nothing bad about the place. We had a great time. – Mar 21, 2011.
This is our first trip to this hotel, after that we recommended to some of our friends. If you are searching for a quiet, nice weather, good scenery , easy to reach holiday, this is a good choice. – Jan 21, 2010.
– An Agoda Traveler