[Up to 52% Off] Kota Kinabalu: Stay at Brahminy Kite Holiday Home + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N for 2 (RM498) / 4D3N for 2 (RM728) / 3D2N for 4 (RM888) / 4D3N for 4 (RM1,248) / 2D1N for up to 10 (RM838). From RM83.80 per person per night
- Peaceful and scenic rental villa surrounded by lush tropical landscape in Kota Kinabalu.
- Breath-taking mountain and garden views from bedrooms.
- Only 5 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu city centre and 15 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Kota Kinabalu 14 times daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies 10 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 20, 2012 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 14, 2012 – Nov 30, 2013.
- Min. 30 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- For Packages A and B:
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- For Packages C and D:
- Max. 5 adults OR 4 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per 2 rooms. 5th adult subject to additional charges.
- For Package E:
- Max. 11 adults OR 10 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per villa. 11th adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Kingfisher Mountain View Bedroom stay with daily Halal Malayan or continental breakfast for 2 people (for packages A and B).
- Nightjar and Iora Bedrooms / Magpie Robin and Oriola Bedrooms stay with daily Halal Malayan or continental breakfast for 4 people (for packages C and D).
- Villa stay with daily Halal Malayan or continental breakfast for up to 10 people (for package E).
- Welcome drinks.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Free use of BBQ pit and kitchenette.
- 20% off tour packages in Sabah.
- 15% off spa and massage at award-winning Jari-Jari Spa.
- 15% off car rentals and airport transfer.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- For packages A and B:
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 13 and above: RM75 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (4 – 12 years old): RM40 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM245 per room per night.
- For packages C and D:
- Extra bed with breakfast for 5th guest aged 13 and above: RM75 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (4 – 12 years old): RM40 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM422.50 per 2 rooms per night.
- For package E:
- Extra bed with breakfast for 11th guest aged 13 and above: RM100 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (4 – 12 years old): RM100 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM845 per villa per night.
- Return airport transfer: RM70 per van per way (max. 7 people per van).
- Kinabalu Park + Poring Hot Spring tour:
- Adult aged 13 and above: RM180 per person per trip.
- Child (4 – 12 years old): RM144 per person per trip.
- Twin Island Manukan and Mamutik Day Tour:
- Adult aged 13 and above: RM210 per person per trip.
- Child (4 – 12 years old): RM168 per person per trip.
- For packages A, B, C, and D:
- Mar 21, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012.
- Dec 15, 2012 – Jan 8, 2013.
- Jan 18, 2013 – Feb 10, 2013.
- Jul 1, 2013 – Aug 31, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 012-622 1036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Preferred package (package A / B / C / D / E)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 012-622 1036 or email Brahminy Kite Holiday Home at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. All bookings must be made by Nov 30, 2013.
To get away from mundane routines, one can spice up life with vacations, ballroom dancing lessons, or pepper. Today’s Groupon flavours existences with a stay in a private luxurious rental villa, inclusive of daily breakfast at Brahminy Kite Holiday Home in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM1,005 published rack rate) (only RM124.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM728 (RM1,508 published rack rate) (only RM121.30 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 4 for RM888 (RM1,750 published rack rate) (only RM111 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 4 for RM1,248 (RM2,625 published rack rate) (only RM104 per person per night)
- 2D1N stay for up to 10 for RM838 (RM1,635 published rack rate) (only RM83.80 per person per night)
Kingfisher Mountain View Bedroom (for packages A and B)
- King-sized bedding
- Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
Night Jar + Iora Bedrooms (connecting rooms for packages C and D)
- Double bedding (in each room)
- Shared bathroom with shower
- Sofa bed (in Iora room)
Magpie Robin Bedroom (for packages C and D)
- Twin bedding
- Non-attached toilet on the same floor
Garden Oriola Bedroom (for packages C and D)
- Double bedding
Note: Magpie Robin and Garden Oriola bedrooms are non-connecting rooms on different floors.
Villa (for package E)
- 3/4 acres of land
- 5 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms + 1 toilet
- 1 king sized bed + 3 double beds + 2 single beds + 1 sofa bed
- Hot and cold shower (ground floor)
- Living room with television
Surrounded by lush tropical landscapes, the villa on a private hill beckons travellers to tranquil residences, pushing daily burdens off shoulders and selves into inviting beds. Take off from spacious enclosed lands and journey to urban jungles for daytime exploration while budding mountaineers attempt to plant flags and feet atop the striking Mount Kinabalu. After fulfilling lifetime wishes with majestic sunrises and thinning air, guests may adjourn to solitary contemplation in outdoor patios and utilise other facilities like:
- Outdoor patio
- Kitchen with full facilities
- Hair dryer
- Mini library
- DVD player
- Parking lot
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ping-Pong table
- Tour arrangement service
- Car rental service
- BBQ pit
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service (chargeable)
- Towels and linens
- Books and magazines
- Board games
Nearby places of interest
- Atkinson Clock Tower and Signal Hill Observatory
- The Green Connection Aquarium
- KK Esplanade
- Sabah State Museum
- Usukan Bay
- Gaya Street (Sunday market)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Fly to Layang-layang Island
- Mount Kinabalu National Park
- Deep sea fishing
- Diving and snorkelling
- Parks, walks and traditional village visits
Groupon customers get 20% off customisable tour packages such as:
- Mount Kinabalu park
- Island hopping
- White water rafting
- Orang utan sanctuary tour
- Mountain climbing
- Scuba diving
- Klias river cruise
- And more
Phone: 012-622 1036
Facebook: Brahminy Kite Holiday Home | Kota Kinabalu | Sabah | Borneo | Malaysia
Atkinson Tower & Signal Hill Observatory (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Gaya Street (Source: Sabah Tourism Board)
Brahminy Kite Holiday Home has received 4.5 stars out of 5 based on 4 reviews on TripAdvisor.
We dropped by for vacation after our strenuous hike up the challenging mount Kota Kinabalu, and our stay, though brief, was spectacularly comfortable! Arriving exhausted from our trip, the location was charming - full of greens and sounds of chirping birds. For the seven of us, it was very relaxing, with specific themed bedrooms, comfortable sofa areas, and great breakfast dining. Overall, It was an experience of home in an exotic, charming location :) – Jun 3, 2012
– Zach H
I loved this place! The villa is totally surrounded by nature... my bedroom had an almost ceiling-to-floor set of windows which just looked out over the trees... it was beautiful. Walk into the open-air dining area and you see green all around! It is also somewhat isolated as the villa is located on a private hill, which meant that it was very quiet and peaceful. The perfect place to rest and relax. The bedrooms and bathrooms were spotless and the breakfast was good. It also only takes about a 5 minute drive to get to the city. – May 21, 2012
– Jasreen K
Great location with 5 minutes cab ride to the jetty yet Peaceful and quiet - definitely a win-win for those who wants the city and village atmosphere. The caretaker of the house was very accommodating and serves scrumptious breakfast. Will definitely return to this place whenever I'm in town again. – Mar 19, 2012
– Q-Pei T