[Up to 85% Off] Up to 12 Visits of Low Impact Full Body Toning and Trimming Workout at Bodytone for 1 (RM60) / 2 (RM98) / 4 (RM178) People. From RM44.50 per person
- Up to 12 visits of low-impact full-body workout.
- Machines employ isotonic exercise that tenses and releases muscles to strengthen and tone.
- Uses toning machines that targets thighs, waist, upper-body, buttocks, legs and waist.
- Suitable for those with joint and muscle pain.
- Redemption period: Jul 31, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 18, 2012 – Oct 29, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm / Sat: 9am – 7pm / Sun & public holidays: 11am – 7pm.
- All sessions must be done within one month of first session.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time female customers aged 16 years and above only.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Valid at Bodytone: 088-22 1772 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm / Sat: 9am – 7pm / Sun & public holidays: 11am – 7pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Not all weight-loss fads are effective, like the ‘bagel and cream cheese’ diet or remote-control finger exercises. Today’s Groupon makes it work with 12 visits of low-impact full body toning and trimming workout from Bodytone in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Choose from the following:
- 1 person for RM60 instead of RM300
- 2 people for RM98 instead of RM600 (only RM49 per person)
- 4 people for RM178 instead of RM1200 (only EM44.50 per person)
Undesirable inches shirk weighted responsibilities with a dozen visits of low impact body workout, placing lumber bodies into perfunctory machines that knead and pull muscles like dough, resulting in limber muscles and ability to fit into skinny jeans. Conceived into a 40 minute circuit, contraptions target problem areas like thighs, waist and upper-body regions to render ponchos obsolete. Certified by the World Health Orgaisation, toning and trimming machines accommodates those experiencing joint pains, muscle pains and childhood trauma.
Participants are required to wear appropriate attire and bring own water and towel. Not suitable for pregnant women.Phone: 088-22 1772 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm / Sat: 9am – 7pm / Sun & public holidays: 11am – 7pm)