[Up to 74% Off] Rib Eye Steak OR Lamb Chop OR Chicken Chop OR Fish & Chips + Soup + Dessert at Bar Tzar Bistro and Bar for 2 (RM50) / 4 (RM80) People. From RM20 per person
- Choose from rib eye steak, chicken chop, fish and chips, or lamb chop.
- Served with mashed potatoes or French fries.
- Includes mushroom or cream of seafood soup and vanilla panna cotta dessert.
- Live band performance on weekends.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 7, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 26, 2012 – Oct 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 12am daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Last order: 11.45pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Bar Tzar Bistro and Bar: 088-260 211 (Call 12pm – 12am daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holdays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Potential dates are usually found in social meetings, cafes and calendars. Today’s Groupon enjoys the pleasures of company with a three-course Western meal at Bar Tzar Bistro and Bar in Waterfront, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM152.40 (only RM25 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM80 instead of RM304.80 (only RM20 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Cave to cravings with a main of rib eye steak, chicken chop, fish and chips, or lamb chop served with a bed of mashed potatoes or fries. Protein packed meals appoint balancing bowls of mushroom or cream of seafood soup as sweet tooth melt with servings of vanilla panna cotta. Digest scenic views as auditory senses gobble up the musings of weekend live bands while modern gadgets slurp up Wi-Fi juices.
Phone: 088-260 211 (Call 12pm – 12am daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holdays)
Rib eye steak
Fish and chips
Cream of seafood soup
Vanilla panna cotta