[Up to 70% Off] Pizza + Pasta + Zuppa Di Minestrone Soup at A'Roma Ristorante for 2 (RM28) / 4 (RM48) / 6 (RM60) People. From RM10 per person. Pork-free
- Meal includes pizza, pasta, and zuppa di minestrone soup.
- Choose from 21 pizzas and 14 pastas.
- Beef, chicken, seafood and vegetarian flavours available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 4, 2012 – Sep 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 23, 2012 – Sep 3, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at A'Roma Ristorante, Damai Plaza: 016 -828 5636 (Call 9am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like bodybuilders, pizzas beef up with meats, milk, and men’s health magazines. Today’s Groupon maintains muscle with a beef, chicken or seafood pizza and pasta set meal at A'Roma Ristorante in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM66.70 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM48 instead of RM133.30 (only RM12 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM60 instead of RM200.00 (only RM10 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Click here for full pizza and pasta choices.
Persistent 10-inch pizzas waft tempting aromas, cutting deep into hungry stomachs with 21 selections that include beef peperoni, bacon, and salami along with chicken cuts in the form of sausages and fresh meat. Oceanic selections top doughy holders with tuna, salmon, and prawns while pastas coil around similar seafood with olive oil, tomato, and cream-based sauces. Providing warm fuzzy feelings, zuppa di minestrone soups wash down lost strands, clingy toppings, and guilty feelings.
A'Roma Ristorante does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 016 -828 5636 (Call 9am – 10pm daily)
A’Roma Ristorante has been featured in the New Sabah Times.