[47% Off] Ramadhan Buffet Dinner for 1 Person at The Square Restaurant, Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo for RM48 instead of RM90.50. Halal
- Ramadhan buffet dinner at Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo hotel.
- Wide variety of Terengganu Malay dishes.
- Feast on roast lamb, nasi dagang, kurma daging, laksa, percik ayam, rojak, satay, and more.
- Wide variety of desserts including bread and butter pudding, mousse cake, roti jala, and more.
- Cooked by celebrity chef, Chef Zam from Jul 28, 2012 – Jul 29, 2012.
- Redemption period: Jul 28, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 182 Groupon customers per night.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 5 – 12 dine at RM45.20 per head.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Square Restaurant, Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo: 088-529 888 ext 1703 (Call 6am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like waiting for pay-checks or watching eyelashes grow, buffet lines teach patience. Take deep breaths with today’s Groupon: for RM48, you get a Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM78 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM12.50 value) at The Square Restaurant, Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo in Kota Kinabalu (RM90.50 total value).
Examples of dishes include:
Partake in large sunset meals and friendly camaraderie with servings of Terengganu fare under the tutelage of celebrity chefs during sacred periods. Roast lambs fulfil carnivorous cravings along with kurma daging, ayam percik, and satay while milder personalities and stomachs opt for biryani, noodles, roti jala, and rojak. In favour of soaring sugar highs, buffets impress with wide dessert spreads including bread and butter pudding, mousse cake, roti jala, and more to end days on sweet notes.
Phone: 088-529 888 ext 1703 (Call 6am – 11pm daily)
The Square Restaurant has been featured on Everyday Food I Love.