[Up to 58% Off] High Tea Set: Chocolate Moist Cake OR Waffle with Ice Cream + Churros + Crème Caramel + Chocolate Pudding at Speggi's@Park for 2 (RM18) / 4 (RM30) People. From RM7.50 per person. Pork-free
- Afternoon to evening high tea set for two or four people.
- Choose warm chocolate moist cake with vanilla ice cream or fresh waffle with choice of chocolate, vanilla, mango or strawberry ice cream.
- Includes churros with chocolate sauce, crème caramel custard pudding, and chocolate pudding.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 11, 2012 – Dec 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 28, 2012 – Dec 8, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Thu: 1pm – 10pm / Fri – Sun and public holidays: 11am – 10pm.
- Last order: 9.45pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if additional diner orders a main dish from the a la carte menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Speggi's@Park: 014-957 1137 (Call 11am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like compliments, desserts are sweet, warming, and should not be taken face first. Today’s Groupon observes manners with a high tea set from Speggi's@Park in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM35.90 (only RM9 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM30 instead of RM71.70 (only RM7.50 per person)
Crisp confections flood hollow stomachs and senses as afternoon delights cater to parties of twos or fours. Pairing cool ice cream with freshly baked waffles or chocolate moist cakes, clustered consciousness ease from more decision-making with offerings of churros in coats of sauce, crème caramel, and chocolate pudding. Choose to distribute dough to additional dining partners or savour servings a la mode as final choices seek acceptance via available Wi-Fi.
Speggi’s@Park does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 014-957 1137 (Call 11am – 7pm daily)