[Up to 72% Off] Rice Box Set + Miso Soup + Pickles at Miso Japanese Cuisine for 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM22) / 4 (RM32) People. From RM8 per person. Pork-free
- Rice box set: choose from prawn with vege, teriyaki chicken, black pepper beef, ginger venison, or curry chicken.
- Includes miso soup and pickles.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 18, 2012 – Dec 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 6, 2012 – Dec 15, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays)
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Miso Japanese Cuisine: 088-448 229 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ignorance, like empty dining plates, taste cold and bland when sampled. Heat up appetites with today’s Groupon: you get a rice box set with miso soup and pickled salad at Miso Japanese Cuisine in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM28.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM22 instead of RM57.20 (only RM11 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM32 instead of RM114.40 (only RM8 per person)
Each person gets:
Patrons fulfil gastronomic ambitions by tucking into servings of tempura prawn, tempura vegetables, rice, and pickles while admiring dining sets and modern air conditioning. Adventurous eaters choose from other sets such as curry chicken, black pepper beef, ginger venison, and teriyaki chicken to fulfil protein quotas. Nutrients are washed down throats with bowls of miso soup, invoking sighs of satisfaction and cinematic catchphrases.
Miso Japanese Cuisine does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-448 229 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays)