[Up to 48% Off] Briyani Set + Free Flow of Starters and Desserts at Mango Garden Restaurant for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM62) People. From RM15.50 per person. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Choose main course of biryani rice with chicken curry, lamb curry, fish curry, beef rendang, or barbecued boneless chicken.
- Free flow of salads, appetisers, and desserts.
- Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Top up RM8 per person for entrance to Rumah Terbalik, the first upside down house in Malaysia.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Jul 10, 2013 – Aug 10, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 4, 2013 – Aug 8, 2013.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Children aged 4 – 11 dine at RM15 per head.
- Children aged 3 and below eat for free.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Mango Garden Restaurant: 088-783 911 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The search for exotic food can lead one to lands of strange languages, colourful cultures, and parallel worlds where Mondays are revered. Today’s Groupon escapes routine with a set dinner and free flow of starters and desserts at Mango Garden Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM30
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM60 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM62 instead of RM120 (only RM15.50 per person)
Main course (Choose 1):
Manuk binalah kari (chicken curry) with briyani rice
Kambing binalah kari (lamb curry) with briyani rice
Fish curry with briyani rice
Beef rendang with briyani rice
Manuk tinapah (barbecued boneless chicken) with briyani rice
Note: Served with papadom and soup of the day
Ulam-ulam sambal belacan
Siamese tomato salad
Kuih bingka ubi
Kuih pulut pangang
Bubur pulut hitam
Bubur cha cha
Once a mango farm, the establishment has been given a new lease of life as a contemporary restaurant dishing out authentic Sabahan cuisine. Patrons amble past the glass panel doors of the wooden house to behold a spacious manse complete with timber furnishing and ethnic décor. With food for thought, the menu deliberates a galore of traditional Sabahan dishes. Awaiting decadent meals, you may take a stroll along the organic herb garden located right outside the restaurant or seek an exhilarating experience at the first upside down house in Malaysia next to the restaurant.
Mango Garden Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-783 911 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Business Registration: 034762-P
(Manuk Tinapah) You will never get to try something like this in the town. Boneless chicken back quarter marinated with selected herbs and spices, rolled and barbequed to perfection, topped with delicious and thick coconut milk gravy. A fusion dish originated from the east coast of Sabah which is usually served during the breaking of fast in the holy month of Ramadan. – Jun 24, 2013
– Chloe Tiffany Lee
Walking from the mid-day heat into the inviting atmosphere of the Mango Garden Restaurant wooden structure and its immaculate furnishings was really blissful for me, my wife and my mother-in-law. We were welcomed by very polite waiter and waitresses who immediately seated us and then allowed us time to go through the Menu which was charmingly placed standing on top of the table. – Jun 19, 2013
– Ismail N.