[Up to 76% Off] Burger / Pita Bread Set at Malisa Flamed Grilled Chicken for 1 (RM15) / 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM30) People. From RM7.50 per person. Pork-free
- Choose double chicken breast burger, double chicken breast in pita bread, spiced falafel burger, or veggie pita.
- Choose 2 sides from chips, potato wedges, garlic bread, grilled corn, and more.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Indoor and al fresco dining available.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 26, 2012 – Oct 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 3pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 2 Groupon vouchers per receipt.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Malisa Flamed Grilled Chicken: 017-819 2081 / 014-653 3924 (Call 9am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating is an activity commonly done when hungry, without resorting to inhaling air from tractor tyres. Today’s Groupon keeps tummies satiated with a burger or pita bread set at Malisa Flamed Grilled Chicken in Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM15 instead of RM31.70
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM63.50 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM30 instead of RM127 (only RM7.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Situated in recreational Perdana Park, the South African-Mediterranean restaurant offers cosy wooden décor along with varied selections of grilled chicken fillets in burgers or pita breads, falafel burgers, veggie pitas, and marble tables. Opt for two complementing sides between options of regular French fries, potato wedges, three bean salad, garlic bread, grilled corn, aromatic rice, and chatty companions as eyes catch attention from passers-by and pointy knives. Patrons seeking respite from afternoon suns dine in air-conditioned interiors, while outdoor lovers bask in the presence of soothing breezes and puppy dog eyes.
Malisa Flamed Grilled Chicken does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 017-819 2081 / 014-653 3924 (Call 9am – 7pm daily)
Malisa Flamed Grilled Chicken has been featured in Bandwidth Street Press Magazine.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 88300