[56% Off] 6-month Standard Online Subscription to Malaysiakini for RM40 instead of RM90
- 6-month standard subscription to Malaysiakini, an online news portal with daily news updates.
- Offers daily news published in English, Malay, Chinese, and Tamil.
- Malaysiakini is an independent media organisation without political or commercial ties.
- One of the most read news website in Malaysia with over 2.5 million readers per month.
- Online redemption period strictly between Sep 27, 2012 – Dec 3, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon may be transferred.
- 6-month subscription begins on the date of subscription activation.
- Valid at Malaysiakini: (http://gr.pn/malaysiakini).
- Enquiries: 03-2284 3367 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm / Sat: 9am – 1pm) / email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/malaysiakini) by Dec 3, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your subscription activation within 2 working days.
- Subscription valid for 6 months from registration date.
In order to avoid getting scooped by rival news companies, reporters would often resort to wearing aluminium foil hats to protect information, running really fast to avoid high-speed telepathy, and hide all visible ladles. Remain front and centre with today’s Groupon: for RM40, you get a six-month standard online subscription worth RM90 to Malaysiakini.
- Access to daily published English and Chinese news
- Access to published English and Chinese news in the last 30 days
Seek table topics and keep up-to-date with a six-month subscription to online news portals, delivering metaphorical papers to virtual driveways without incurring wraths of pet dogs. News in a variety of languages pander to different tongues to suit multi-cultural communities, as independent media organisations deliver views without influences of political handlings or popular donut brands. Boasting one of the most read and popular news website, over 45 million netizens per month crowd over computer screens to remain aligned with news, trends, and unusual fashion statements.
Malaysiakini has won the Press Freedom Award 2000, by Reporters San Frontieres, Media Pioneer Award 2001, by the International Press Institute, 50 Movers and Shakers of the New Economy 2000, by The Edge, and more.