[Up to 59% Off] Mixed Biryani with Mutton, Chicken, and Prawn + Raita Yoghurt + Dessert + Iced Lemon Tea at Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant for 1 (RM22) / 2 (RM34) / 4 (RM58) People. From RM 14.50 per person. Pork-free
- Mixed biryani with chicken, mutton, prawn, curry and papadum.
- Served with raita yoghurt, fruit and iced lemon tea.
- Air-conditioned indoor, and al fresco dining overlooking KK waterfront.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Redemption period: Jun 2, 2012 – Aug 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 22, 2012 – Jul 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant: 088-235 160 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 11.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ways to spice up daily lives include skydiving, dirt biking, and waking up at 10.01 in the morning. Today’s Groupon heats things up with a mixed biryani meal at Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM22 instead of RM35.30
- Meal for 2 people for RM34 instead of RM70.60 (only RM17 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM58 instead of RM141.30 (only RM14.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Seated within air-conditioned interiors or outdoors overlooking the South China Sea and sky, fingers and forks dig into fragrant biryani flavoured with servings of chicken, mutton, prawn, curry, and papadum. Temper passions and perspiration with sips of raita yoghurt and iced lemon tea, while fruits concludes meal times with sugary sensations. Smaller appetites may share grains and gravy with fellow feasters, or opt for self-imposed mid-meal breaks to restore energy and munch on Wi-Fi rays.
Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-235 160 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 11.30pm daily
The food was incredible - you can watch chefs work at the tandoor oven through a glass window and really enjoy the sea view with all of the outdoor seating. We ordered the chicken mirchi which was SO good. The servers were so kind to us and we loved the food so much, that we returned there for dinner all four nights that we were in KK! Probably the best Indian food we have had in a long time... highly recommend a visit! – Dec 30, 2011
I enjoyed Kohinoor twIced on a recent visit to Kota Kinabalu. The Indian cuisine is some of the best I've eaten anywhere, with the naan bread being a particular inspiration. From the outdoor patio, you can watch the spectacular sunsets over the South China Sea. - Dec 6, 2010
What a great restaurant. The food was some of the best Indian we have had. As everyone says the onion bhaji and the chicken briyani are sensational. The restaurant has a great atmosphere as well. A must try!!! – Oct 3, 2010
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kohinoor North Indian RestaurantNo. 4, Anjung Samudra, The Waterfront, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88000