[Up to 53% Off] Steamboat Buffet Dinner + Free Flow Ice Lemon Tea at Chingu Café and Bar, The Waterfront for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM55) People. From RM13.80 per person. Pork-free.
- Buffet steamboat dinner with up to 60 types of ingredients.
- Includes a variety of fresh seafood, meat slices, fishballs, vegetables, and more.
- Tom yam or herbal chicken soup base.
- Includes local fruits and free flow of ice lemon tea.
- Located at The Waterfront: sea-facing with great sunset views.
- Live band performances available every Thursday to Saturday nights from 9pm – 12am.
- Redemption period: Aug 8, 2012 – Nov 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Nov 5, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last booking: 9.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Chingu Café and Bar: 088-234 841 / 017-816 1995 (Call 9am – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like leave days, buffets look good on a Monday, even better on a Friday, and leave one unfit for work when taken every day. Today’s Groupon spreads it out with a steamboat buffet dinner with free flow of ice lemon tea at Chingu Café and Bar at The Waterfront, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Steamboat buffet dinner for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM29
- Steamboat buffet dinner for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM58 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Steamboat buffet dinner for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM116 (only RM13.80 per person)
Bingers bask in scenic views of picturesque piers and piping pots shrouded in misty brews of tom yam or herbal chicken bases. With up to 60 assortments of meaty morsels, wakened warriors spear into a wide variety of fresh seafood, meat slices, fishballs, vegetables and more. Concluding dining experiences, patrons pause in between chomps of local fruits to wash down edible winnings with free flow of ice lemon tea while basking in the air of entertainment provided by live weekend performances.
Customers are entitled to a buy 1 pint free 1 pint Asahi beer (RM17++ value) promotion, redeemable during the same visit.
Chingu Café and Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-234 841 / 017-816 1995 (Call 9am – 12am daily)
Chingu Café & BarIsland Bar 3, The Waterfront, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88000