[Up to 68% Off] Grilled Chicken Rice Meal OR More at Bunga Raya Café for 1 (RM6) / 2 (RM10) / 4 (RM15) People. From RM3.75 per person. Pork-free
- Grilled chicken in spicy, moderately spicy, honey plum, mushroom, black pepper, or teriyaki sauce.
- Served with butter or tomato rice.
- Other dish selections include sweet Thai chilli fish with rice, nasi goreng special, rendang kampung with rice, and butter fish with rice.
- Side dish: cheesy wedges, French fries, mixed vegetables, butter corn, or baked beans.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 24, 2012 – Dec 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 24, 2012 – Dec 25, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Bunga Raya Café, Celyn Hotel City Mall: 088-527 800 (Call 12pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ambitious chickens have beaks, feathers, and a future on plates. Today’s Groupon fulfils dreams with grilled chicken rice meal at Bunga Raya Café in City Mall, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 1 person for RM6 instead of RM11.70
- Meal for 2 people for RM10 instead of RM23.30 (only RM5 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM15 instead of RM46.60 (only RM3.75 per person)
Each person gets:
Sink fangs into succulent grilled chicken drizzled with spicy sauce, honey plum, mushroom, black pepper, or teriyaki sauce while clawing through creatively constructed rice furnished with butter or tomato flavours. Satiate vegetarian inclinations by gobbling and juggling side dishes such as cheesy wedges, French fries, mixed vegetables, butter corn, or baked beans. Eaters less inclined for poultry may opt for other main dish selections of sweet Thai chilli fish with rice, nasi goreng special, rendang kampung with rice, or butter fish with rice to ensure stomachs do not break out in a chorus of grumbles. Patrons may share meals with friends and furniture while gadgets swim in Wi-Fi waves.
Bunga Raya Café does not serve pork on its menu.
Phone: 088-527 800 (Call 12pm – 10pm daily)
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88300