[Up to 68% Off] 1.5-Hour Traditional Full Body Massage + Foot Therapy at Azana Spa, KK Times Square from RM48
- Traditional full body massage helps soothe body and relax muscles.
- Foot therapy softens and moisturises feet while removing dead skin cells.
- Therapists with up to 7 years of experience.
- Conveniently located in the city centre.
- For men and women.
- Groupon displayed on Android or iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Jul 30, 2013 – Oct 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2013 – Oct 27, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 12pm – 11pm / Sun: 12.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 16 and above only.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Valid at Azana Spa: 088-487 155 / 088-342 215 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 11pm / Sun: 12.30pm – 10.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Massages help heal the physical aches of working out, the way cookies soothe the emotional pains of diets. Today’s Groupon aids fit efforts with a 1.5-hour traditional full body massage and foot therapy at Azana Spa in KK Times Square, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Package for 1 person for RM48 instead of RM135.70
- Package for 2 people for RM88 instead of RM271.40 (only RM44 per person)
- 1-hour traditional full body massage (RM88 value)
- Muscles are pressed and squeezed to promote relaxation
- Massage oil is then applied to pressure points
- Massage begins from back, then legs before moving to the front of the body before finishing with a gentle massage on the head
- 30-minute foot therapy (RM40 value)
- Feet are first soaked in water with herbs then towel-dried
- Massage oil is applied and massaged from soles to toe
- 6% Government tax (RM7.70 value)
Under learned hands of wise sages, bodies fatigued from hard work in air-conditioned office spaces sink into a state of Zen with relaxation packages. Bodies get the full work with traditional massages that soothe aches of hard labour and poor lifting posture, while muscles throbbing under heavy weights of laptop bags are untied of angry knots. Much deserved attention is directed at feet with therapy that soaks in heavenly dew to moisturise and soften cracked heels, without giving second thoughts to sloughing off dead skin cells.
Phone: 088-487 155 / 088-342 215 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 11pm / Sun: 12.30pm – 10.30pm)
Business registration number: 970023-D
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88000