[Up to 74% Off] 10" Hearth-baked Pizza at A'Roma Ristorante. Choose 1 (RM10) / 2 (RM15) / 4 (RM25) Pizzas. From RM6.25 per pizza. Pork-free
- 10-inch hearth-baked handmade pizzas, Italian-style.
- 21 thin-crusted pizzas to choose from.
- Beef, chicken, seafood, and vegetarian flavours available.
- Uses mozzarella cheese and other fresh ingredients.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 11, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Oct 10, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing up to 2 people allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Refer below write-up for full outlet addresses.
- Valid at 2 outlets:
- A'Roma Ristorante Luyang: 016-828 5636 (Call 9am – 10pm daily)
- A'Roma Ristorante Taman Cantek: 016 -828 5636 (Call 9am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before going on gala dinners, one must master proper table manners, speak in gentler tones, and make friends with cameras. Today’s Groupon makes cheesy approaches with a 10” hearth-baked pizza, inclusive of service charges at A'Roma Ristorante, valid at two outlets in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- 1 pizza for RM10 instead of RM24
- 2 pizzas for RM15 instead of RM48.20 (only RM7.50 per pizza)
- 4 pizzas for RM25 instead of RM96.40 (only RM6.25 per pizza)
Inspired by Italian food and subtitled dramas, culinary chefs reveal 10-inch cheesy discs from hot stones before hungry humans detect appetising aromas and other hungry humans. Pizzas come in 21 flavours, made with mozzarella cheese, fresh ingredients, and Italian subtitles as tingling taste buds decide between beef, chicken, seafood and vegetarian pizzas. When cravings finally curb, satisfied diners share accomplishments and burps through available Wi-Fi.
A'Roma Ristorante does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Valid at 2 outlets:
A'Roma Ristorante has been featured in the New Sabah Times.
For me, it's such a cosy place to hang out and definitely the price is cheaper than the other Italian restaurant. – Oct 25, 2011.
– Ann Rachel
A'Roma Ristorante Kota Kinabalu is a restaurant where diners can enjoy a healthy Italian meal without burning a whole in the pocket. Also, the restaurant promoted healthy food with homemade sauce and fresh ingredients. – Sep 30, 2011
A'Roma RistoranteValid at 2 outlets in
Kota Kinabalu .