[Up to 68% Off] 3-Course Grilled Salmon / Lamb / Chicken Meal at A’Roma Ristorante for 1 (RM28) / 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM65) People. From RM16.25 per person. Pork-free
- 3-course Western grill meal for 1, 2, or 4 people.
- Main course includes grilled chicken breast, lamb shoulder, or salmon.
- Includes mushroom soup and Nestle ice cream.
- Indoor and outdoor dining area with Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 22, 2012 – Jul 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 10, 2012 – Jul 21, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9.30am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at A’Roma Ristorante, Damai Plaza: 016-828 5636 (Call 9am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Aromatic food can increase a person’s appetite, appreciation for food, and usage of nostrils. Today’s Groupon tease senses with a three-course western grill meal at A’Roma Ristorante in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM50.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM101.90 (only RM22.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM203.70 (only RM16.25 per person)
Each person gets:
Foodies settle into cosy diner away from arid aromas and imposing skyscrapers to dine on grilled chicken breasts, lamb shoulders, or salmon slabs, teasing palates while satiating grumbling bellies. Specially crafted concoctions of impeccably chopped mushrooms fill paunches with creamy broths, turning heads away from canned soups and cries. Scoops of ice cream cool down throats and tummies after fulfilling meals.
A’Roma Ristorante does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu
Phone: 016-828 5636 (Call 9am – 10pm daily)
Grilled lamb shoulder
Grilled chicken breast
Ask a Question
Just had our dinner at A'Roma Ristorante Damai Luyang, the food served was delicious and we were very satisfied. Thumbs up to the owner. We will come again another day and try other dishes. Very reasonable price not too expensive. Ingredients used are also natural and has no additional seasoning. – Feb 3, 2012
– Denna Cliff