[Up to 77% Off] Pasta + Soup of the Day at 10am Café for 2 (RM30) / 4 (RM55) People. From RM13.75 per person. Pork-free
- 3 choices of pasta, and soup of the day for 2 or 4 people.
- Choose from spaghetti Carbonara, Aglio-olio, or beef bolognaise.
- Soup of the day rotates between mushroom, tomato, pumpkin, cilantro, or seafood chowder.
- Indoor and alfresco dining space available.
- Redemption period: Jul 17, 2012 – Sep 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 13, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10am – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- Last order: 9.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a drink from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 10am Café: 013-852 0298 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 10pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Italy is famous for many things, such as pasta, fine arts, and speeding cars. Today’s Groupon drives appetites with pasta and soup of the day at 10am Café in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM120.60 (only RM15 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM241.30 (only RM13.75 per person)
Each person gets:
Delicious epicurean delicacies satiate abdominal regions from choices of pasta including spaghetti carbonara, aglio-olio, and beef bolognaise. Traditionally made savoury sauces envelop pastas alongside bacon, prawns, or Australian beef, interweaving aromas with sprinkles of black pepper and parmesan cheese. Heading over from piping hot cauldrons, soups of the day jump into serving bowls for patrons to sip slowly while watching other Italian food lovers untangle spaghettis and love lives.
10am Café does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 013-852 0298 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 10pm, not including public holidays)
The food presentation was mouth watering, warm hospitality and excellent help in selecting the right menu to fit the taste buds. – Apr 9, 2012