[Up to 66% Off] Grilled Spanish Mackerel, Lamb Chop, OR Chicken Chop + Soup at 10 AM Café. Choose 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM55) Sets. From RM13.75 per set. Pork-free
- Choose 1, 2, or 4 set meals.
- Main course: Grilled Spanish mackerel, lamb chop, or chicken chop.
- Soup of the day rotates between mushroom, tomato, pumpkin, cilantro, or seafood chowder.
- Soup includes servings of garlic bread.
- Indoor and alfresco dining space available.
- Redemption period: Aug 28, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Oct 26, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm (not including public holidays).
- Last order: 8.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a drink from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 10 AM Café: 013 - 852 0298 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like charging bulls, a hungry man should never be stopped. Today’s Groupon adds fuel to fire with a 2-course Western meal at 10 AM Café in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- 1 set meal for RM25 instead of RM40.60
- 2 set meals for RM35 instead of RM81.20 (only RM17.50 per set)
- 4 set meals for RM55 instead of RM162.40 (only RM13.75 per set)
Hungry humanoids settle behind table tops within contemporary confinements and watch weary waiters serve up one, two, or four set meals depending on number of starving stomachs and pet friends. Cravings battle between grilled Spanish mackerel, lamb chop, chicken chop, and eating utensils. Flanked with garlic breads and spoons, swirling soups of mushroom, tomato, pumpkin, cilantro, or seafood chowder lend fluids to taste buds, hitting tender spots as eyes admire alfresco settings and the cashier.
10 AM Café does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 013 - 852 0298 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm, not including public holidays)
The food presentation was mouth watering, warm hospitality and excellent help in selecting the right menu to fit the taste buds. – Apr 9, 2012