- Uses Schwarzkopf hair products.
- Therapists with up to 5 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Jun 6, 2014 – Sep 8, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 6, 2014 – Sep 6, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability. For immediate redemption, call to enquire.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Walk-ins strictly not allowed.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10am – 7pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Last appointment 7pm.
- Customers are advised to arrive 15 minutes prior to booking, or their appointment will be rescheduled.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Hair lengths exceeding chin level subject to surcharge. Call to enquire.
- Customers who opt to use Teabase products subject to RM10 surcharge (for packages with scalp treatment only).
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Le Palais De La Beaute: 088-213 243 / 016-626 3916 / 019-821 4856.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While one can snip off ponytails safely, attempting to cut off ponies’ tails often result in a swift kick to the chin. Today’s Groupon trims problems away with a cut, wash, and blow package from Le Palais De La Beaute in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Cut, wash, and blow for RM28 instead of RM60
- Cut, wash, and blow + scalp treatment for RM48 instead of RM320
- Cut, wash, and blow + chemical hair service for RM78 instead of RM340
- Cut, wash, and blow
- For packages with scalp treatment only:
- Scalp treatment with Schwarzkopf, OR
- Scalp treatment with Teabase products (subject to RM10 surcharge)
- For packages with chemical hair services:
- Choose 1: colouring, rebonding, or perming
Le Palais De La Beaute
Cuticle coddlers with up to five years of experience apply their knowledge to dainty digits with manicure and pedicure packages. Primped patrons choose from more than 100 O.P.I colours to glaze nails or opt for Schwarzkopf hair services. Customers can entertain selves during treatment by watching television while lounging on recliners, or attempt to count the number of bricks used to build the walls.