[Up to 40% Off] Dim Sum Meal at Tivoli Café & Bar at Hotel Shangri-La, Kota Kinabalu from RM32 for 2 People
- Cafe specialising in Asian and Western fusion cuisine.
- Chef with more than 20 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Dec 13, 2014 – Mar 31, 2015.
- Min. 1 day prior booking and 6 hours prior rescheduling required.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 12pm – 2pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid from Feb 19, 2015 – Feb 20, 2015.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Tivoli Café & Bar: 088-212 800.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 1064042-U
Contrary to popular belief, dim sum was actually named after an over-indulger who could barely remember the amount of food he’d eaten. Today’s Groupon sums up dim memories with a dim sum meal at Tivoli Café & Bar at Hotel Shangri-La, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- 8 baskets of dim sum for 2 people for RM32 instead of RM40 (only RM16 per person)
- 16 baskets of dim sum for 4 people for RM52 instead of RM80 (only RM13 per person)
- 24 baskets of dim sum for 6 people for RM72 instead of RM120 (only RM12 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets
Dim sum baskets (RM5 value each), choose 8:
- Siew mai (minced chicken and prawn filling)
- Ee chee mai (artificial shark fin dumpling)
- Kai quat (savoury chicken ribs in plum sauce)
- Kai kiok (braised chicken feet)
- Ngao yuk kau (homemade beef balls with coriander and dried mandarin peel)
- Chicken char siew pau (classic savoury pau filled with chicken meat)
- Lom ma kai (wrapped glutinous rice filled with chicken meat)
- Hsien choke guen (steamed bean curd roll)
- Lo bak gau (fried savoury turnip cake filled with dried prawn)
- Sesame ball with sweet lotus paste
- Wan tan
- Fried rice
- Chilled mango pudding
- Chilled honeydew pudding
Tivoli Café & Bar
With red high-backed seats that can accommodate up to 100 diners or tribal chiefs, this coffee house serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisines. Found within Hotel Shangri-La, Kota Kinabalu, Tivoli Café & Bar is located close to pubs, shops, and a 10-minute drive from the airport.