- Choice of high-grade beef slices, fish maw bird’s nest, sea cucumber, and more.
- Price range from RM1.50 – RM120.
- 1 complimentary dessert per person per table with purchase of 5 Groupons and above.
- Redemption period: Nov 26, 2014 – Feb 25, 2015.
- Min. 3 days prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 10 Groupons per person.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Cash voucher not valid for desserts and drinks.
- Cash voucher may not be used to cover service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at Tain Siang Hei Wei, Kota Kinabalu: 088-316 318.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 843114-P
There are two things needed for a contented life; food, friends, and music. Count blessings correctly with today’s Groupon: for RM50, you get an RM100 cash voucher valid for all steamboat items from Tain Siang Hei Wei in Kota Kinabalu.
Not valid for desserts and drinks.
Tain Siang Hei Wei
An emerald green signage leading to interiors furnished with auspicious red-and-gold colours offer a prelude to meals fit for kings as the steamboat specialist caters high-grade beef slices, fish maw, bird’s nest, sea cucumber, and steamboat sides from more than 140 choices. Growling tummies seek solace in fiery pits of MSG-free soups containing beneficial blends of vegetarian, spicy, and original flavour. Tingling teeth wait no more by biting into cooked morsels throats take a break from mundane conversations by slurping on bowls and optimising the available Wi-Fi.
The reason they are charging for the soup, as opposed to most steamboat restaurants that provide it for free is that it was boiled with 60 all-natural ingredients (mostly Chinese herbs) without any MSG or food chemicals. I could vouch for that since I drank like tens of bowls of the delicious soup but did not feel thirsty at all. But make sure you consume a few cuppa of their specially concocted cooling tea later to reduce heatiness in your body. – Dec 14, 2012
It is one of the few steamboat places which my family and I frequent. Why? It’s convenient to find a car park, it’s nicely air-conditioned, staffs are friendly, food is quite fresh and clean, soup base is good – Jun 26, 2012