- Up to 50 choices of Hong Kong desserts.
- Choice of longan with guilinggao, mango pancake with cream, glutinous rice balls, sea coconut honeydew, dragon fruit with guilinggao, and more.
- Price range from RM4.80 – RM9.80.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Dec 13, 2013 – Feb 15, 2014.
- No bookings required. First-come, first-served basis.
- Valid 12pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid from Jan 30, 2014 – Feb 8, 2014.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for more value.
- Limit 2 Groupons per receipt.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at Ah Q Cafe: 04-518 3396 (Call 12pm – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Research has shown that sweet things can make one happy, much like a fulfilling career and burning an ex's suitcase of clothes. Today’s Groupon cools down with a cash voucher for Hong Kong desserts at Ah Q Cafe in Bukit Mertajam. Choose from:
- RM12 for RM20 cash voucher
- RM20 for RM40 cash voucher
Weasel way out of searing tropical heats with cash vouchers that deign dominance over 50 types of desserts, slurped in the cooling comfort of a clean and modern restaurant space. Bearing purple walls and dark hardwood floors, the restaurant offers various sweetmeats like longan on bitter-sweet guilinggao, mango pancakes with a coating of cream, deep purple dragon fruit with dots of herbal jelly, and more.How to keep yourself cool
- If caught in a heat wave without air conditioning, purchase a bag of ice and position it in front of a stand fan. It will cool the air around it and the fan will blow the cooled air directly at you.
- Sleep with silk or satin pillowcases and sateen sheets. The material is soft and feels cooler against your skin.
- Volunteer as Santa’s Helper and find a forever home in the North Pole.
Phone: 04-518 3396 (Call 12pm – 11pm daily)