[42% Off] Friday Seafood Buffet Dinner for 1 Person at Flamingo Cafe, Flamingo Hotel by the Beach for RM39 instead of RM67.30. Pork-free
- Seafood buffet dinner at 4-star Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang.
- Feast on crispy belacan prawn skewer, fettuccine alfredo with Norwegian salmon, fried spicy black pepper crab with onions, and more.
- Local sections serve Penang seafood curry noodles, sotong kangkung, assorted ice cream, and more.
- Desserts include fresh fruits, kuih-muih, puddings, and more.
- Alfresco and indoor dining space with W-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 21, 2013 – Sep 20, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 21, 2013 – Sep 17, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Redemption from Jun 21, 2013 – Jun 24, 2013 do not require min. 3 days prior booking; book early to ensure availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Valid Fri: 7pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Senior citizens aged 55 and above dine at RM46.40 per person.
- Children aged 12 and below dine at RM36 per person.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang: 04-892 7111 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Weekends are best spent eating at buffets, hanging out with friends, or swimming with seafood. Maximise productivity with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a seafood buffet dinner on Fridays (RM58 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM9.30 value) at Flamingo Cafe, Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang (RM67.30 total value).
The seafood buffet dinner consists of two menus which rotate on a weekly basis. Click here and here to see the menus.
Located a short drive away from Georgetown, Flamingo Cafe welcomes patrons with comfortable lounge chairs and ceiling ornaments as noses flirt with appetising aromas mixed with chilly breeze. Diners whet appetites with spicy jelly fish salad, sashimi, and fresh shellfish with garlic chili dip before satiating cravings with fettuccine alfredo with Norwegian salmon, fried spicy black pepper crab with onions, crispy belacan prawn skewer, and more. Local sections also offer servings of Penang seafood curry noodles and sotong kangkung for larger tummies as satisfied owners relax within alfresco and indoor dining areas.
Flamingo Cafe, Flamingo Hotel by the Beach does not serve pork and uses Halal ingredients, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-892 7111 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm)
Facebook: Flamingo Penang